- 10 slices of white bread
- 1 pack of cheese (with 10 slices in it)
- 2 pcs fresh red chillies
- 2 Eggs
- 10 sticks of frankfurters / plain/ garlic or pepper
- 1 Cup of Tomato sauce/chilli sauce
- 1 big onion / slice thinly
- 1/2 Cup of table margarine
Preparing the ingredients
- Thinly spread the slice bread on both side with the table magerine.
- Sparingly brush both side with beaten egg.
- Place on each a piece of slice cheese - cheddar should be fine.
- Slowly place a piece of frankfurter on the cheese and fold in a triangular shape.
- Sparingly place slices of onion and cut red chillies on each fold sandwich.
- Place all the sandwiches on an oven tray and you brush the tray thinly with the balance of table magarine.
How to bake it?
- Set your oven to 180 degrees centigrade let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven, lavishly top it with tomato or chilly sauce.
- There you are a simple but a healthy breakfast on your table for you and your family.
You should try this at home.